Kansas City Startup Foundation (KCSF), a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is a sustainable solution ensuring the continued existence of a resourceful, accessible, supportive startup and entrepreneur ecosystem in Kansas City.
Unify and champion Kansas City’s startup and entrepreneur ecosystem through initiatives that facilitate and foster collisions, co-learning, and community.
A Kansas City that is the “Most Entrepreneurial City in America.”
OUR CORE VALUES
- The ecosystem should be measured with quantitative metrics and qualitative stories.
- Continual activities that engage all stakeholders result in a stronger ecosystem.
- Competition is good. Collaboration is better. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- The ecosystem consists of six stakeholder groups: Entrepreneurs, Schools, Governments, Corporations, Investors, and Nonprofits.
OUR STRATEGIC PRINCIPLES
- Support initiatives which help locals and visitors quickly get engaged with the ecosystem.
- Support and host events and programs which create continual touch points for the ecosystem stakeholders.
- Connect and educate stakeholder group participants who are helping create a stronger ecosystem.
- Support and co-lead the Kansas City Startup Village: an entrepreneur-led community helping grow and support entrepreneurs and the Kansas City startup and entrepreneur ecosystem.