Kansas City Startup Foundation (KCSF) is a sustainable solution ensuring the continued existence of a resourceful, accessible, supportive startup ecosystem in Kansas City.
Unify and champion Kansas City’s startup ecosystem through initiatives that facilitate and foster collisions, co-learning, and community.
A Kansas City that is the most connected startup community in the world.
OUR CORE VALUES
- The ecosystem should be measured with quantitative metrics and qualitative stories.
- Continual activities that engage all stakeholders result in a stronger ecosystem.
- Competition is good. Collaboration is better. A rising tide lifts all boats.
- The ecosystem consists of six stakeholder groups: Entrepreneurs, Schools, Governments, Corporations, Investors, and Nonprofits.
OUR STRATEGIC PRINCIPLES
- Support initiatives which help locals and visitors quickly engage with the ecosystem.
- Support and host events and programs which create continual touch points for ecosystem stakeholders.
- Connect and educate participants who are helping create a stronger ecosystem.
- Cultivate an inviting, inclusive, diverse, and energetic ecosystem culture.